A while ago I was nominated by Steph from Stephanie’s Novel Fiction for this award! Thank you so much, Steph, I am very excited for the nomination, although it’s taken me approximately 300 years to answer it (sorry!). Make sure to check her blog out, she is fantastic and has recently been responsible for my growing TBR on the thriller/crime category! Read her The Good Daughter post and you’ll see why!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
- What is the one non-bookish thing that you absolutely cannot live without?
Coffee. I simply cannot possibly start my day without coffee, preferably 2 or 3 per day. Eh, quite stereotypically Brazilian, I suppose 🙂
- What is the number one thing on your bucket list?
Get a second tattoo before I turn 30. I have been unable to decide on a design for 5 freaking years, and I really want to do a bookish tattoo this time! Anyone knows a good tattoo inspiration Pinterest or Instagram?
- What are the top four things you most appreciate in your life?
My family, my home, my friends and my health.
- What was your favorite book as a child?
- What is a bookish quote that you love?
- What’s one item you have on your bucket list?