I was nominated by Marty @ The Cursed Books for this awesome award! Thank you so much, Marty! Apart from having this very cool name for her blog, her posts are witty, thoughtful and a very pleasant read! Do go follow her if you don’t already!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Starting with 3 things about myself!
1. I play the piano and, although I don’t do it very well, it’s always been something that touches my heart more than anything else. I couldn’t bring it to Germany when I moved and I miss it very much.
2. Among my favorite TV series are: How to Get Away With Murder, Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries, Sense8, Jessica Jones, Friends (mostly for the nostalgia), Sherlock, Mordern Family.
3. I get easily bored with genres! I need to swap my readings constantly, otherwise I get saturated with the genre. Right now I’m in a fantasy & dark mysteries mood, but I’m sure this will change soon. I’m sensing a historical fiction vibe coming.
Link to my best post: The Unofficial Catalog of Stereotypical Characters
It took many hours of brainstorming and working, but I’m quite happy with how this post turned out!
Questions from Marty:
1. What are some of your most favourite movies?
I love The Lord of the Rings trilogy, The Hobbit trilogy, Harry Potter, Shutter Island, Twelve Angry Men, Maleficent, Wonder Woman, Men in Black. And probably others… I’m not very good at keeping track.
2. If you could live in a bookish universe, which one would it be?
Such a hard question! I am torn between the Night Court from A Court of Thorns and Roses series and the His Dark Materials Universe – the idea of having a daemon is just very interesting to me.
3. Do you have any diverse book recommendations?
4. If you could only read one genre in your entire life, what genre would that be?
Oh my god that is such a difficult question??? I simply can’t choose… they’re all my babies.
5. Dogs or cats?
I can’t choose that either! Hahaha I love dogs and was a hardcore dog-person for most of my life, but I have grown up and I identify with cats more nowadays… so… both? But as a pet, I think a cat would be more ideal!
Nut Free Nerd / Little Blind Book Finds / Book Princess Reviews / Diary of a Bookfiend / Books and Munches / Wild and Wonderful Reads / Reading Every Night / Books and Belle / Boston Book Reader / Marianna Reads / Bionic Bookworm Blog / MNBernard Books / Owl Reads / Early Bookish Birds
- What bookish universe did you find easiest to get immersed into?
- What is a bookish trope you hate?
- And what bookish trope you don’t mind reading?
- Suggest a diverse book!
- Funny/weird question: If you were a beverage, which would you be and why?