It’s a grey, cold November afternoon here, so to cheer things up, let’s celebrate this lovely award and spread love to unique bloggers. Thank you so much Lauren from Comma Hangover for nominating me, I was very excited to receive this! Do check out her blog, Lauren is such a sweet person and her reviewing style is clear, critical and perfect if you’re in doubt whether to read a book or not.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
Questions from Lauren:
1. Do you listen to audiobooks and what do you look for when selecting one?
R: To be honest, I am pretty new to audiobooks, I have listened a total of 3 so far… but so far my categories for deciding if to go for an audiobook or physical copy is what I expect to get out of the book – for example, I would probably not do that to a thick fantasy epic, as I prefer the audios to not be too long. Also, I prefer audios of not-so-dense books, because I tend to look into space and re-think my whole life when reading those, which is easier to do with a physical copy, where I can re-read the same sentence a bunch of times until I’m sure I understand it…
2. If you could be any character from a book, movie, musical, or television show, what would it be? (Bonus imaginary points if you select one character from each of the named genres or find another genre!)
R: Well, I’ll be repetitive here and say:
Book: Feyre, from the A Court of Thorns and Roses series, because: Velaris, awesome powers, Rhys… need I say more?
TV Series: Difficult! I’m between Jessica Jones and Miss Fisher… but I think I’ll choose Miss Fisher! Gimme all the 20s glamour, sharp-jawed Jack and murder mysteries!
Movie: I don’t know if I want to be or date her, but anyways… Atomic Blonde! So goddamn cool, intelligent, badass… and Charlize Theron, so there’s that!
Musical: Huh… cannot really come up with anyone!
3. If you could take a one-way trip to any time period, where would you go and what would you do when you got there?
R: Honestly, I have no idea. As much as I am curious about the past periods, it just doesn’t sound worth a one-way trip! I really enjoy my voting rights and such. So maybe I’d skip to 100 years from now, as I am curious where technology will lead us, plus hopefully people will be more open-minded by then?
- What is your favorite imaginary creature and why?
- If you had to describe yourself using 3 book characters, who would you choose?
- Do you have a bookish TV series adaptation to recommend?
Alex @ Coffeeloving Bookoholic
Noriko @ Diary of a Bookfiend
Steph @ Lost: Purple Quill
Birdie @ Birdie Bookworm
Layla @ Readable Life
Chelle @ Chelle’s Book Ramblings
Marty @ The Cursed Books
Julia @ Owl Reads