The amazing Alex from Coffee Loving Bookoholic and the great Anatomy of a Book Thief have tagged me for this very cute award! I had totally forgotten I’d be nominated for this two months ago (sorryyy), but I’m answering now. Better late than never? Both bloggers are so wonderful, check their blogs out and you’ll love them too ❤ Thank you both so much for the tag, I’m quite happy to have received the nomination ❤ ❤ (so much love in this post!! <3)
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers and inform them of the nomination
1. I suffer from depression, anxiety and a mild form of obsessive-compulsive behavior. I’m fighting through it for over 10 years now and this year I started taking medication and doing therapy. I’ve improved so, so much, and I recommend it to anyone going through mental illness. If you think you might suffer from any of those things, send me a message, email, DM or whatever and we can chat about it ❤
2. I’m a leftie! Like Barack Obama, Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman, Leonardo da Vinci etc. Let me know in the comments if you’re left-handed too!
3. I love writing and at age 9 I decided I’d be a writer. Because of life, I haven’t written in many years, but at 17 I used to take 3 months to finish the first draft of my books, which were YA urban fantasies and sci-fis.
4. I was OBSESSED with Lord of the Rings as a teenager, I drew the Middle Earth map 3 times and by the last time I could draw it by heart… also had a major crush on Legolas. (like all teenagers, I suppose). I kinda still have??
5. Also as a teenager (I seem to have had lots of free time), I kept a notebook with Harry Potter spells, organized alphabetically and with a short description of what they did. I have no idea where that notebook is now.
6. I love teddy bears. I just do, so much! They’re cute and fluffy and I name them.
This is Travolta, my sloth that got the moves like Jagger:
And this is Lady Macbeth, my lovely owl that looks over my books and silently judges my ever-growing pile:
7. I kinda own too many scarves. But each is special in their own way! How am I supposed to leave the house with a scarf that doesn’t match my outfit or the weather? Of course I need 4 blue scarves, each is a different blue and for a different kind of cold.
Noriko @ Diary of a Bookfiend
Maggie @ Fiction Mistress
Dani @ Mousaibookscom
Beth @ Reading Every Night
The Orangutan Librarian (do I tag you too much??)
Chelle @ Chelle’s Book Ramblings
Shanah @ Bionic Bookworm
Kristin @ Kristin Kraves Books
Marianna @ Marianna’s Corner
Flavia @ Flavia the Bibliophile
Ms. Victorious @ Victorious Pages
Birdie @ Birdie Bookworm
Susan @ Susan Loves Books
Shar and Shanti @ Virtually Read