Sam @ Spines in a Line nominated me for this award literally 6 months ago (I’m so on schedule), thank you Sam!! I’m finally answering it! This is such a sweet award, and since it’s April and Summer is approaching, I thought it was a nice time to answer this!
- Thank your nominator and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions they asked you
- Tag 11 more bloggers and come up with 11 new questions to ask them!
- List the rules and show the award
1. What is one book you’d like to read by the end of the year?
Children of Blood and Bone! This book sounds fantastic! I have so, so many ARCs still to read, but I hope to read it before the year is over.
2. Show us your favourite book cover of 2017?
So, so gorgeous!
3. Where did the last book you read take place?
4. What are you dressing up as for Halloween? Or what would your dream costume be?
This year I think I’ll go as a mage! I have a medieval sorceress dress that I am crazy to wear!! Or maybe something bloody? I got lots of fake blood from last Halloween left.
5. And on that note, favourite candy?
Bounty! I love coconut chocolate!
6. Choose one book you read this year to recommend to a friend. What book did you choose and why?
The Extinction Trials! It was such a fun, action-packed thriller that I think a lot of my friends would like.
7. Who (or where) do you look to for great book recommendations?
8. Dream vacation?
A mix of culture and relaxation… so a place like Greece would be perfect. I want to be able to spend an afternoon eating and drinking coffee, watching the view, but also spend the next day walking around, going to museums, learning the culture, practicing the language.
9. Share a good moment from this week that happened to you!
Spending a nice evening with my boyfriend, sipping wine and chatting and laughing.
10. What’s your go-to feel-good movie?
I don’t really have one… But I do re-read favorite books or read romantic/comedy books when I am upset.
11. And finally (I’m running out of steam!), preferred mode of travel – train, plane, car, etc.?
Train! I love checking the view and how much more comfortable than cars and planes they are!
- What standalone book never fails to make you happy?
- And a series?
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- What’s your favorite color? Answer with a book cover!
- What is one upbeat song you recommend?
- Favorite beverage?
- What is your favorite kind of posts to write in your blog?
- What fantasy world would you spend vacations in, if you could?
- What book describes your life/personality?
- How do you choose the next book you read – mood or planning?
- What was the last book you bought?