It’s that time of the year – in which I have read a bunch of books, decided to keep some and selected some to give away. As you guys know, I only keep a few books in my shelves, and even those are already probably too many… Most of the books I give away are to libraries and language schools, but these ones I decided to give away to you guys as a thank you. I’m at over 900 followers in WordPress, and that is so cool! I am hoping we can get to 1000 followers here by my birthday (December 21st), maybe?? I know that is not too realistic, but it would be cool.
- Remembered by Yvonne Battle-Felton
- The Book of Hidden Things by Francesco Dimitri,
- 1 (one) mix of chai
- One handwritten note
As for participating, here are the rules:
- Sign up on My Bookish Rafflecopter giveaway – you can do it now already!
- Must reside in Europe OR have an address in Europe to have the prize sent to.
- Mandatory: follow my blog (via WP or email) & leave a comment on THIS post saying which book you look most forward to!
- Optional: re-tweet about the giveaway, generally talk about it on Twitter and follow me there too. You can tweet & re-tweet maximum once per day.
- It closes on OCTOBER 5TH. I will announce the winner on the Sunday Snuggle following that, October 6th.
A lot of those books were 5 stars for me, so I am happy that other people will read them and might love them too. I’ve read basically all of them, meaning none of them are new, but might show a little bit of wear.
Good luck! 🙂