This month I will be reading mostly whatever I want because I expect work will be VERY busy and stressful for the next couple months, so I will be focusing mostly on reading books that feel more like comfort reads. I still want to get a couple eARCs out of the way so I put two on my TBR for this month, plus a buddy read with Chelle that I am very excited for – the new Penelope Douglas book, called Tryst Six Venom, a F/F bully romance. I also added a couple books that I REALLY want to read (Braised Pork and If I Had Your Face), so I expect I’ll pick those ones up soon.
So this is the TBR I’ve decided for this month!
- Tryst Six Venom by Penelope Douglas (carryover from June)
- The Prey of Gods by Nicky Drayden (carryover from June)
- How Beautiful We Were by Imbolo Mbue
- How to Kill Your Family by Bella Mackie
- Braised Pork by An Yu
- If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
- Assassin’s Apprentice by Robin Hobb