- We do not share or sell personal information to any third parties.
- You have the right to ask about what information is stored about you.
- You have the right to ask for the personal information about you that has been stored to be deleted.
- In cases when your email is provided to us, we will not send you unsolicited emails, except if you are Subscribed to this blog, as described below (last point).
Information you provide us:
- When commenting on a post, the following information is provided: commenter’s name, email address (if provided), and site URL (if provided), submission date/time, and IP address.
- If you publicly provide personal/biographical information about yourself in the comments, this information is also stored and is visible to other visitors.
- When answering the Contact Form page, your email address and name you write is provided to us.
- When visiting Naty’s Bookshelf, the following information is provided: referring sites, which links you clicked and what country you come from. However, this information is never associated with an IP address or other personal information and serves only for statistical purposes. You can read more about it on WordPress.com Privacy Notice for Visitors of Our Users’ Sites.
- Following this blog via email subscription will send you an email every time the blog has a new post published. You are free to unsubscribe at any moment to stop receiving such emails.
More links in case you are interested on the GDPR:
European Commission – 2018 reform of EU data protection rules
Information Commissioner’s Office (UK)
Your Privacy Responsibilities
- Take care to not share in the comments biographical information about yourself that you do not want stored online.
- Do not share publicly your ID and password for your website/email/other.