Naty’s Bookshelf is currently accepting requests for reviews, although I reserve the right to refuse if the book does not spark my interest or if I am too busy to read it and review it in a timely way.
All books here reviewed are bought by me, lent to me by friends and/or family, borrowed from the library, received from Netgalley free of charge, or received by authors/publishing houses by also free of charge.
Once finished, the books are returned if I borrowed them, either kept or passed ahead through donation or to friends if I bought them myself . Books received from Netgalley, publishers or authors are deleted from my reading device once finished.
The reviews posted reflect my honest opinion on the books read, which means occasionally I will post negative reviews on books, independent of the origin of acquiring it. I reserve the right to also post negative reviews on books received free of charge, dependent my own judgment.
Reviews in Portuguese will be written dependent on my own availability and desire to do so. Unless the book I read was in Portuguese, no bilingual review should be expected.
My rating system works as follows:
- 1 star: I have not enjoyed the book at all and cannot speak for its merits either.
- 2 stars: I have not enjoyed the book, however I can see its merits and I think other people might like it.
- 3 stars: I have enjoyed this book, see it has merits, but for some reason (that I will describe in the review) it did not impress me too much.
- 4 stars: I have enjoyed this book very much and highly recommend it, but it has small flaws
- 5 stars: I have enjoyed this book very much, highly recommend it and its flaws are too small to make a difference or nonexistent altogether.
There is no monetary gain from my reviews.
I am accepting review requests on the books of the genres below:
- Fantasy (either adult or YA)
- Contemporary Fiction
The reviews I write will be posted on the following media:
- This blog (https://natysbookshelf.wordpress.com)
- Twitter (@natysbookshelf)
- Amazon (account link)
- Goodreads (account link)
- The reviews I write in Portuguese will also be added to my Skoob profile (account link)