If you say something is out of this world, you are emphasizing that it is extremely good or impressive … These bloggers are shooting for the moon and living among the stars.
Thank you so much Katie @ Never Not Reading for tagging me! I haven’t answered a tag in a really long time, so I thought it would be fun to change it up and do one now! This tag was created by Reader Voracious (thank you Kaleena for creating it!)
- Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you and link back to their post.
- Answer the questions.
- Don’t forget to grab your badge!
- Nominate 3-5 bloggers for the award.
- You may use the header image from this post if desired.
- Please be sure to link back to the original post and credit the creator: Reader Voracious Blog
1. What (or who) inspires you and why?
I am inspired by who I want to be. I want to be a better person, a stronger, smarter, wiser person. So I am inspired by a hope to become someone who will inspire someone to better themselves, too. When I was younger, I concentrated those efforts into my studies, but nowadays my priorities are different. I want to become better by being kinder, more soft-tempered, positive and accepting of people. I want to become healthier in my body and mind.
So, it’s a weird answer, but I hope it didn’t sound too weird.
2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I love the fact that I get to talk about books all the time and I don’t have to make other small talk or talk about myself so much. I love that other people create blogs with the same intention.
3. If you could be any character in fiction, who would you be and why?
That is really difficult to say, as even the coolest characters have normally such dreadful lives. Especially in fantasy, where parents die like flies, and I’d very much like to have mine. So, from my memory, Hermione keeps her parents and hopefully they get their memory back! I’d love to be able to do magic and to be so thirsty for knowledge and understanding how things worse. Not excited to being married to Ron, but I guess it’s fine.
4. If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with the time?
Oh my god, I’d travel! I’d stay for a full two weeks on a beautiful Greek city and eat, and stay on sunny beaches, I’d go to Egypt and see the pyramids, to China, to Japan and Thailand and Brazilian shores. I’d read so much and eat even more, and take long walks and play piano and probably still have a blog. Maybe I’d write a book.
5. What is the one piece of advice that you would give a new blogger?
I’m afraid I’ll sound repetitive, but this is the best blogging advice I ever got: do what you want to do. Do a blog just for reviewing books if that is what you want; don’t join in memes & tag if you don’t want to. Do memes & tags every week if you want!
6. Optional: Freebie Question – Share something with us!
No idea! Sorry, I feel uncreative today.