Sarah @ Sarah Ames-Foley tagged me on this really cool award! It’s the second time I’m nominated and I’m super excited for this. Thank you, Sarah! Also, if you don’t know her blog, you’re MISSING OUT. Sarah’s reviews are always so beautiful and eloquent and her reading taste is just amazing, she reads a bit of everything, from fantasy to contemporaries and romance, etc. Check her blog out!
What’s the Mystery Blogger Award?
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (Okoto Enigma’s Blog)
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
1. What’s the best movie you’ve seen recently?
Oh, that is hard… I don’t actually watch movies very often. One I really enjoyed and went watching twice was Detektive Pikachu (please don’t judge me).
2.How often do you make music playlists?
Uh… once a year, maybe? I have four playlists on my Spotify account right now: one for upbeat tunes, one for calmer tunes, one for Christmas (Christmas songs are the best songs) and one for my wedding.
3. What’s the last book you were gifted?
That was Ghost Wall, by Sarah Moss, which my fiancé gave me for our anniversary!
4. What are you looking forward to right now?
I’ll be boring and say… my wedding. I’m very excited to start a new step in my life with the person who makes me want to become better and worthy of their love. This is an interesting thing for me, because I’m terribly afraid of commitment and did not really believe for a long time that I would ever get married. My partner did make a very good case for himself, though! 😂
5. [weird question] If you could switch places with one actor in any scene in any movie/TV show, which would it be?
I want to be Merry from Lord of the Rings and go to a hobbit party with Pippin! 😀
3 Things about Me:
- I love the color blue. It just instantly makes me happy.
- I have two tattoos – and plan on more!
- I love dark chocolate and can’t stand the very low-cocoa-percentage chocolates.
Noriko @ Diary of a Bookfiend
Katie @ Never Not Reading
Swetlana @ The Caffeinated Bookworm Life
Ally @ Ally Writes Things
Stephanie @ Adventures of a Bibliophile
Danielle @ Mousai Books
Eline @ Lovely Audiobooks
Vicky @ What Vicky Read
Flavia @ Flavia the Bibliophile
Kaleena @ Reader Voracious
- What is one post from your blog you’re really proud of and why?
- What is a non-bookish thing you love doing?
- What’s a great movie you’ve watched recently?
- What is a local dish from where you live that is your absolute favorite?
- [weird question] What bookish made-up country should totally exist and you’d absolutely live there?
My Best Posts According to Me: